Are you a Starseed? Have you ever felt lonely or alienated? Like you just can’t relate to anyone around you? There might be a reason for that – you might be a Starseed!
Starseeds look, act and feel like normal human beings, however, they experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home – possibly to their ‘home planet’ which is not Earth. Many Starseeds will find human behaviour to be bewildering and irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves with society. One of the most telling Starseed characteristics is their feeling of genuine excitement upon learning that they might not be human after all.
Lets delve a bit deeper into the characteristics of a Starseed:
- 65% are female: 35% are male
- Have compelling eyes
- Great magnetism and personal charisma
- Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
- Lower body temperature than the norm
- Hypersensitivity to sound, light, smell
- Pains in the back of the neck or painful joints
- Adversely affected by high humidity
- May have survived a life-threatening illness.
- May have been involved in a severe accident or trauma
- Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfil their missions
- Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe
- Many have difficulty dealing with or expressing their emotions or have a chemical imbalance. This may show as depression or other mental illnesses.
- Believe in their spirit guides or angel
- Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure
- Believe in a God or creational source of energy
- Believe in miracles
- Had an invisible playmate as a child
- Saw an elementals or fairies
- Saw a ghost
- Contact with deceased loved one
- Believe in reincarnation
- Have past life memories
- Interested in healing modalities
- Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience
- Prophetic dreams or visions that have come true
- Can see auras
- Channel information from spirit
The purpose of a Starseed may vary, but in general, as a Starseed you decided to come here to not only be part of the great awakening process, but to help others to awaken. For some people, they are doing this as empaths who are absorbing many of the negative energies on this planet while bringing their light and energy to the human world. In all, the main purpose of a Starseed is to raise global consciousness – this is especially important right now, with a global pandemic going on.
So – do you think you could be a Starseed? If so we would love to hear from you!
You can find out if you are a Starseed by booking a Starseed Reading with Sheila here.